My Holiday




My Last "Holiday"


Friday, 22nd Desember 2019 holiday started after my first semester result was given on 21st December. on the first day of the holiday there is nothing special with it, I am doing my routine as usual and because it's Friday and it is a most "special" day on the week, I as a man prepared for the weekly worship.

 Before that my familly usually prepared some food, snack, drink, etc for the Friday prayers and on those Friday I am ordered to help my mother to prepare the food, and snack for the friday prayers. and that is my routine on friday in my holiday.

In the other day there are nothing special on it. I am not going to enywhere, it's not like i am not invited to goind somewhere but i am the one who rejected it, yeah I am too lazy. But on Saturday, 28th December my mother force me to join her to do sport with her and I forced to join.

In the other day my parents was going to rectreation with my older sister and I lefted alone with my grandmother, they were going for 3 days. On the first day I am the one who take care of my grandmother. My grandmother is a type of person who don't wanna to bother the the other, she is very kind person, she won't eat if I haven't eat yet. I am the one who prepared our food but i only can doing some kitchen work like cooking the rice, warm up the food, etc. And for the side dish I buy it with the taste of my grandmother. I am only taking care of her only for a day and for the second, and the third day my aunt take care of it, thanks to her. it's not like I bothered for taking care of her, but with those i known something that taking care of elders are not easy and hopefully it's became a blessing for me from the god.

Meanwhile at the new year i am not going anywhere too, near my home there are a pretty big stage was built temporarily. It was built by my neighbor for the new year. and a night before the new year wich was previously quiet suddenly become very noisy for the event, and I annoyed with it because i dont like those kind of event. What am I doing on the new year was just chilling while napping on my bed and have a nice chat witch my group chat without cares about the noisy outside of my home and one it became 12.00 AM suddenly the sound of firecrackers make it more noisy.

On the last day of my holiday I am not feeling anything I am not disappointed because the holiday are on it's end.

Yap that's it my boring holiday as usual, it is mybe not very interesting but for me at the some point of my holiday there is experience for me that I never taught before. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialogue

My Goals and Ambitions

Pinocchio