My Goals and Ambitions

Every human in this world definitely have at a dream and ambition in their lives at least, and of course including me. They must be want reach their Dreams and Ambitions and to achieve it, they need to something, because there are nothing in this world could happen instantly.

The main thing I'll say about the goals of my life to be born in this world is, of course to pray into the god, because he was who created us the human and this whole world with everything in it. And he was also who created me to made me born into this world. And the next goal is to make other people happy, especially my family and I hope I can be useful for them and make them proud of me. And don't forget the goal of my life is to make myself happy.

And about my dreams, if it for the long term I haven't thought about it soo much, I don't any particular dreams that want to reach. But if someone ask me, I will tell him to get a decent job that I can help the others. I don't have any specific job that I wanted to become, but once again if someone ask I will answer him that I wish I can become an architect, and I also become an illustrator or a comic artist as my side jobs.

In the short term I was thinking to get into a university I dreamed of. That is ITB or also often called as Institut Teknologi Bandung. to reach my dream I need to study hard, and the problem is I am is a kind of lazy person, and to reach my dream I have to get rid of my laziness habit. In order to achieve my dream I need to work hard and my first step is to get rid of my laziness, even thought I am still lacking I have to work harder.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialogue

Pinocchio